Главная Форумы Комментарии пользователей Hitler Was My Friend — read online • 9781848326088

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Myrtle Flynn 11 мес., 3 нед. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Myrtle Flynn

Hitler Was My Friend
    The Memoirs of Hitler’s Photographer

by Heinrich Hoffmann, Roger Moorhouse

🔗 Hitler Was My Friend • READ MORE 🔗

• Publisher: Frontline Books
    • ISBN: 9781848326088 (1848326084)
    • Format: hardcover, 259 pages
    • Release date: March 1, 2012
    • Author: Heinrich Hoffmann, Roger Moorhouse
    • Genres: history, biography, memoir, germany
    • Language: english

About The Book

Heinrich Hoffman was a key part in the making of the Hitler legend, the photographer who carefully crafted the image of the F�hrer as a godlike figure. Hoffmann published his first book of photographs in 1919, following his work as an official photographer for the German army. In 1920 he joined the Nazi Party, and his association with Hitler began.

He became Hitler’s official photographer and traveled with him extensively. He took over two million photographs of Hitler, and they were distributed widely, including on postage stamps, an enterprise that proved very profitable for both men. Hoffmann published several books on Hitler in the 1930s, including The Hitler Nobody Knows (1933). Hoffmann and Hitler were very close, and he acted not only as a personal confidante — his memoirs include rare details of the F�hrer — but also as a matchmaker — it is Hoffmann who introduced Eva Braun, his studio assistant, to Hitler.

At the end of the war, Hoffmann was arrested by the US military, who also seized his photographic archive, and was sentenced to imprisonment for Nazi profiteering.

This edition of a classic book includes photographs by Hoffmann and a new introduction by Roger Moorhouse.

Paperback book Hitler Was My Friend buy cheap. Hardcover Hitler Was My Friend Heinrich Hoffmann on reader on Book Depository. Hardback ebook Hitler Was My Friend by Heinrich Hoffmann read online for iOS on Bookshop. EPUB Hitler Was My Friend download.

PDF book Hitler Was My Friend by Heinrich Hoffmann download on Audible. MOBI ebook Hitler Was My Friend buy Kindle. Online ebook Hitler Was My Friend Heinrich Hoffmann read PocketBook. MP3 Hitler Was My Friend on Powells.

FB2 book Hitler Was My Friend buy cheap on Android on Booktopia. FictionBook book Hitler Was My Friend by Heinrich Hoffmann read. TXT Hitler Was My Friend Heinrich Hoffmann download for iPad. Paperback ebook Hitler Was My Friend on Books-a-Million.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: Hitler Was My Friend — read online • 9781848326088
Ваша информация: