Главная Форумы Комментарии пользователей (MOBI) My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness by Adina Hoffman

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Danielle Burrese 3 года/лет, 3 мес. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Danielle Burrese

My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness
    by Adina Hoffman

🔥 My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness — Read More 🔥

• Release date: April 2, 2009
    • Awards: Jewish Quarterly-Wingate Prize (2010)
    • Genres: poetry, biography, israel, politics, history
    • Publisher: Yale University Press
    • Author: Adina Hoffman
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780300141504 (0300141505)
    • Format: hardcover, 464 pages

About The Book

Beautifully written, and composed with a novelist’s eye for detail, this book tells the story of an exceptional man and the culture from which he emerged.

Taha Muhammad Ali was born in 1931 in the Galilee village of Saffuriyya and was forced to flee during the war in 1948. He traveled on foot to Lebanon and returned a year later to find his village destroyed. An autodidact, he has since run a souvenir shop in Nazareth, at the same time evolving into what National Book Critics Circle Award — winner Eliot Weinberger has dubbed “perhaps the most accessible and delightful poet alive today.”

As it places Muhammad Ali’s life in the context of the lives of his predecessors and peers, My Happiness offers a sweeping depiction of a charged and fateful epoch. It is a work that Arabic scholar Michael Sells describes as “among the five ‘must read’ books on the Israel-Palestine tragedy.” In an era when talk of the “Clash of Civilizations” dominates, this biography offers something else entirely: a view of the people and culture of the Middle East that is rich, nuanced, and, above all else, deeply human.

TXT book My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness Adina Hoffman for Android. MP3 ebook My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness download on Powells. Paperback My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness by Adina Hoffman read. PDF book My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness buy cheap on Kindle on IndieBound.

Online My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness Adina Hoffman. Hardback ebook My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness download Mac on Books-a-Million. MOBI ebook My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness by Adina Hoffman read online for iPad on Booktopia. EPUB book My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness buy.

FictionBook My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness buy on iOS. Hardcover My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness Adina Hoffman read on Amazon. FB2 book My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness download on Kobo. Hardback ebook My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness by Adina Hoffman reader.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: (MOBI) My Happiness Bears No Relation to Happiness by Adina Hoffman
Ваша информация: