Главная Форумы Комментарии пользователей (MOBI) Tarkovsky's Horses and Other Poems by Pia Tafdrup : 9781852248376

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Jonathan Louviere 3 года/лет, 5 мес. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Jonathan Louviere

Tarkovsky’s Horses and Other Poems
    by Pia Tafdrup, David McDuff

📕 Tarkovsky’s Horses and Other Poems — CLICK HERE 📕

• Genres: poetry, danish
    • Format: paperback, 159 pages
    • ISBN: 9781852248376 (1852248378)
    • Publisher: Bloodaxe Books
    • Language: english
    • Author: Pia Tafdrup, David McDuff
    • Release date: April 28, 2010

About The Book

Tarkovsky’s Horses is about loss in a double sense. The themes of the poems are my father’s increasing forgetfulness, his loss of his faculties and then my loss of a father. The book is a poetic portrayal of the course of an illness for which science has few words — my father begins to suffer from dementia, and then he has to go into a nursing home, where he dies. Disintegration of identity and its inexorable progress are followed through every phase, in a concrete and naked form that makes use of the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. The poems about a father who forgets more and more are set in a border landscape which is also not without its comical aspects. The poems narrate the drama of what it is to be a human being.

Hardback Tarkovsky’s Horses and Other Poems by Pia Tafdrup buy. Online ebook Tarkovsky’s Horses and Other Poems read online for Android on Booktopia. Hardcover book Tarkovsky’s Horses and Other Poems Pia Tafdrup on PC on Kobo. EPUB Tarkovsky’s Horses and Other Poems download.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: (MOBI) Tarkovsky's Horses and Other Poems by Pia Tafdrup : 9781852248376
Ваша информация: