Главная Форумы Комментарии пользователей Moon Kaua'i (Moon Handbooks) — read online

В этой теме 1 ответ, 1 участник, последнее обновление  gomelparty 3 года/лет, 8 мес. назад.

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор

Dave Seaman

Moon Kaua’i (Moon Handbooks)
    by Robert Nilsen

🔥 Moon Kaua’i (Moon Handbooks) — Click Here 🔥

• Publisher: Moon Travel
    • Release date: April 21, 2006
    • Format: paperback, 400 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Robert Nilsen
    • Genres: travel
    • ISBN: 9781566919562 (1566919568)

About The Book

The oldest of the main Hawaiian islands, Kaua’i has sculpted itself into a paradise with mountains, rounded and smooth, streams tumbling into the sea, and dramatic valleys in the interior. Expert author Robert Nilsen helps you have a truly personal experience in this sun-drenched paradise.

Suggested travel strategies and lists of must-see sights provide you with the real insights so you can decide where you should go, stay, and eat — without hassles or regrets. Travel suggestions include: The Best of Kaua’i, Cultural and Historical Tour, Seven-Day Adventure Tour, and more. Robert details where to hike, swim, snorkel, surf, dive, kayak, bike, and relax around the island. Complete with maps, photographs, illustrations, and special emphasis on leading destinations such as Waimea Canyon, Na Pali Coast, Alakai Swamp, Polihale Beach, Hanalei Valley, Kilauea Lighthouse, and Lower Wailua Valley, Moon Kaua’i has all the tools for you to create your own unique trip.

FB2 ebook Moon Kaua’i (Moon Handbooks) download. TXT book Moon Kaua’i (Moon Handbooks) Robert Nilsen for iOS on Walmart. Hardback Moon Kaua’i (Moon Handbooks) by Robert Nilsen read online on reader. MP3 ebook Moon Kaua’i (Moon Handbooks) buy on Audible.

#31198 Ответ

gomelparty

The Violets of March — Sarah Jio — 9780452297036

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
Ответ в теме: Moon Kaua'i (Moon Handbooks) — read online
Ваша информация: