Главная Форумы Комментарии пользователей Once I Was Cool by Megan Stielstra — FB2 download

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Elizabeth Gebel 2 мес., 1 неделя назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Elizabeth Gebel

Once I Was Cool
    Personal Essays

by Megan Stielstra

🔰 Once I Was Cool · Click Here 🔰

• Awards: Chicago Writers Association’s Book of the Year Nominee for Traditional Nonfiction (2014)
    • Genres: essays, memoir, autobiography, humor
    • Publisher: Curbside Splendor Publishing
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781940430027 (194043002X)
    • Release date: May 20, 2014
    • Format: paperback, 200 pages
    • Author: Megan Stielstra

About The Book

In these insightful, compassionate, gutsy, and heartbreaking personal essays, Stielstra, whose essay “Channel B” was recently featured in Best American Essays 2013 edited by Cheryl Strayed, explores the messy, maddening beauty of adulthood with wit, intelligence, and biting humor.

The essays in Once I Was Cool tackle topics ranging from beating postpartum depression by stalking her neighbor, to a surprise run-in with an old lover while on ecstasy, to blowing her mortgage on a condo she bought because of Jane’s Addiction. Or, said another way, they tackle life in all of its quotidian richness.

FB2 ebook Once I Was Cool download reader. MOBI Once I Was Cool Megan Stielstra read online on Bookshop. TXT book Once I Was Cool by Megan Stielstra buy cheap on iPhone on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover Once I Was Cool. PDF book Once I Was Cool download for iPad. MP3 ebook Once I Was Cool by Megan Stielstra buy on Barnes & Noble.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: Once I Was Cool by Megan Stielstra — FB2 download
Ваша информация: