· Don’t go to work for the next WorldCom right before the crash?
· Identify and solve problems in your organization before they send it crashing to the ground?
Marianne Jennings has spent a lifetime studying business ethics — -and ethical failures. In demand nationwide as a speaker and analyst on business ethics, she takes her decades of findings and shows us in The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse the reasons that companies and nonprofits undergo ethical collapse, including:
· Pressure to maintain numbers
· Fear and silence
· Young ‘uns and a larger-than-life CEO
· A weak board
· Innovation like no other
· Belief that goodness in some areas atones for wrongdoing in others
Don’t watch the next accounting disaster take your hard-earned savings, or accept the perfect job only to find out your boss is cooking the books. If you’re just interested in understanding the (not-so) ethical underpinnings of business today, The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse is both a must-have tool and a fascinating window into today’s business world.
Hardcover The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse Marianne Moody Jennings download. MOBI book The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse read on PC on Powells. MP3 ebook The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse for Kindle. PDF The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse by Marianne Moody Jennings buy cheap on Bookshop. FB2 book The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse by Marianne Moody Jennings download.